Login / Register
1. How do I create my account?
2. Do I necessarily have to create an account?
3. How do I sign in?To log in at Calçada you just have to insert your e-mail and password.
4. How to recover password?All you have to do is request a new one. When you're logging in, click on "recover password", insert your e-mail and we'll send you an e-mail with easy to follow intructions for you to create a new password.
5. How do I delete my account?With your Calçada account you can quickly buy the items you like so much without having to introduce your data everytime you make a purchase.
However, if you really want to delete it, enter your Customer Área and you can delete it yourself.
If you have any doubts you can contact us through our Client Support service so we can help you.
Add to Cart
1. Make a purchase, step-by-step?
2. How can I be sure that my purchase has been completed?When you complete your request, you'll see in your screen a sucess message and you'll also receive both a text message and an e-mail with purchase confirmation.
this way you can be sure that everything went well and now you only have to enjoy your purchase.
3. Can I place an order over the phone?No. Our Customer Support service is always available to help you in everything you need but you'll have to do the purchase yourself and introduce your personal data yourself.
4. Is the stock always guaranteed when I make a purchase?Our stock is automatic and we do everything we can to prevent human and informatic errors, however small mistakes can happen.
5. What happens if the item I bought sold out between purchase date and processing?It's very unlikely that happens. However, if it does happen, our Customer Support service will contact you to reimburse you.
6. Will I get a receipt for my purchase?The receipt will always be available in your Customer Area > Order history. You can download it at any time.
In your purchase confirmation e-mail you'll also have the receipt attached (if you log in as a guest, this is the only place you can find your receipt).
7. How do I apply a promo code?When finishing your purchase, you'll have a field to fill in with promo codes.
When you click apply, you'll see that the discount will be applied in your purchase final price.
1. ATMWhen choosing this option, an e-mail and a text message with the necessary data for you to proceed with the payment will be sent to you.
You must make the payment in a 24h term. *The stock reservation of your purchase will only be effected after payment confirmation.
2. MB WayMB WAY is an ATM solution that allows you, through your smartphone, tablet or PC, to make payments online. Once you have confirmed your order, you will receive a notification from the MB Way application on your smartphone to enter your payment authorization. In this process you should not go back to the Bazar Desportivo page. Give authorization in the MB Way application and automatically the purchase page will be updated.
4. Visa / Mastercard
1. Countries and shipping costs
2. How can I track my order?After your order has left our warehouse, you'll receive an e-mail with a link to the transporter so you can follow your order.
You can check that link in your Customer Area in Orders. This feature is not available for store pick ups.
3. What happens if no one is home to receive the package?Our transportation services are assured by two different companies (CTT or Chronopost) and what they do in case the order isn't delivered is different for each company.
However, both typically contact the client to try and solve the situation immediately.
For more information contact our Customer Support service.
4. What happens if I'm not home to receive the package?For a sucessful delivery we only need someone to sign, meaning, its suficient that anyone is home.
5. Is it faster to order to a Calçada store?Estimated delivery times are the same for home delivery or store delivery.
6. How does collect in the store work?You can choose to pick up your order in one of our stores and enjoy free shipping. After payment confirmation, in maximum 3 workdays you'll have your order ready for pick up.
As soon as its ready, you'll receiver an e-mail and a text message with a code. You'll have to show that code and your identification (passport or identity card).
7. Can I authorise someone to pick my order at the store?Yes. The order can be picked up by someone else as long as they present their identification (passport or identity card) and the code we sent to you.
8. How long do I have to pick up my order at the store?Your order will be available at the store for 30 days. After that, the order will be returned to our warehouse.
For more information, contact our Customer Support service.
Returns & Exchanges
1. How do I swap something?
2. How do I return something?
3. How do I make a complaint about an already used item?
4. Do I have to pay to return something?The shipping costs when returning something are paid by you. You can always return something in a store so you don't have to pay anything.
5. I got the wrong item and/or with a defect. Do I have to pay to return it?In case the swap/return of an item is caused by a Calçada's expedition error, the client should contact our Customer Support service so we can proceed to schedule the recollection of the item, assuming all the costs of your swap/devolution.
However, when sending back to the client the substitute items, we follow the same rules and shipping costs of a normal purchase.
6. Can I make a complaint or a return in a Calçada store?You can swap, return or complain about an item in any of Calçada stores, if you bring the item with you to return.
In case of reimbursement, it can be done with a voucher (which you can use in a store or online) or through the same method you used to pay, in a maximum of 10 workdays.
7. How long will I have to wait to be reimbursed?Your item's reimbursement will take place in a period not exceeding 10 week days, starting from the day we receive the products.